Terms and Conditions for Associate Membership
- Permit any information that you provide to the Association, as part of the membership application process, to be held and managed by the Association on the Internet based management system. (Details of information disclosed on the website can be viewed on the Associate Member Directory Page).
- Not permit Association facilities to be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Not disclose your membership login details to any other person, nor copy or forward ‘members only’ material obtained from the Association web site, or other source, to any non member of the Association.
Conditions relating to information provided by Members
- The Association shall make best efforts to ensure that any information provided by you shall be used for the purpose intended, and shall not be released to third party organisations without your express consent.
- The Association shall provide you, on written request, with a complete disclosure of all information held by the Association which is relevant to you.
- Following resignation, or cessation of membership, information held by the Association, which is relevant to you, may be retained for a period not exceeding one calendar year, to permit the preparation and auditing of the Association’s accounts.