Terms and Conditions for Full Membership
- Permit any information that you provide to the Association, as part of the membership application process, to be held and managed by the Association on the Internet based management system. (Details of information disclosed on the website can be viewed on the Full Member Directory Page).
- Use Association facilities, including the web site and discussion forum, with due regard to the interests of others, including the avoidance of offensive language or disclosure of information that might reasonably regarded as being of a private or confidential nature. You also agree that we may remove any postings or other interaction in our entire discretion.
- Not permit Association facilities to be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Not disclose your membership login details to any other person, nor copy or forward ‘members only’ material obtained from the Association web site, or other source, to any non member of the Association.
- Adhere to the Association Professional Code of Conduct
Conditions relating to information provided by Members
- The Association shall make best efforts to ensure that any information provided by you shall be used for the purpose intended, and shall not be released to third party organisations without your express consent.
- The Association shall provide you, on written request, with a complete disclosure of all information held by the Association which is relevant to you.
- Following resignation, or cessation of membership, information held by the Association, which is relevant to you, may be retained for a period not exceeding one calendar year, to permit the preparation and auditing of the Association’s accounts. However comments made on the forum will remain.
Interaction with the Association and other Users
In parts of the Site you may be enabled to interact with other users or with the Association, through (for example) message boards and email. You agree that any such interaction by you or through your email address will not (a) be capable of infringing the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, (b) breach any applicable law, whether criminal, tortious or otherwise, or (c) be offensive, obscene, pornographic, insulting, false, unreliable or misleading.
You also agree that we may remove any postings or other interaction in our entire discretion.